If you are passionate about helping small businesses grow, check out our open positions:
Closing Specialist – San Francisco Office, Financial District
Capital Access Group has a high-growth opportunity for a full-time Closing Specialist who wants to grow their career with a financial services company that has been helping small businesses grow and thrive for 40 years. The Closing Specialist’s primary role is to ensure that the client files that are transferred to our Closing Department meet the requirements and deadlines to expedite the debenture funding.
The Closing Specialist is responsible for quarterbacking the loan closing process by working closely with both internal and external contacts, including loan officers, closing attorneys, clients, bankers, and brokers to ensure a smooth funding transaction. The Closing Specialist works closely with the SVP-Portfolio Manager to manage the pipeline efficiently and ensure timely execution of all projects cleared for closing and funding.
• Collaborate with the borrower, attorneys, banks, title companies, and any other parties involved in the transaction to ensure necessary documents are collected on time
• Lead the closing process as the point person for borrowers, title and bank closing teams
• Verify final loan structure and work closely with underwriting team to ensure post-approval changes are addressed properly
• Ensure all required documents are collected and signed - work closely with closing attorneys
• Prepare loan closing packages upon closing attorney’s file review
• Facilitate internal and external communication between all parties involved in the transaction (co-workers, clients, bankers, real estate brokers) via phone, email, written documentation, and digital platforms
• Correct any discrepancies that may arise based on the Central Servicing Agent’s review to ensure funding deadlines are met
• Confirm close of escrow and coordinate with bank and escrow company on timing for signing and recording.
• Work closely with SVP-Portfolio Manager to provide accurate and timely updates to Fundings Reports and Projections
• Two years of related experience in any of the following fields is preferred: Banking/Lending, Financial Services, Legal, FinTech, SBA 504 or 7a Program, or Title/Escrow
• Excellent communication skills are essential - both phone and email
• Detail-oriented - ensure a high degree of accuracy
• Excellent organizational skills - manage and track multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook). Salesforce experience is a plus.
If interested, please email your resume in PDF format to email@example.com.