COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE HERE TO HELP
We understand the challenges small businesses are facing due to COVID-19. If you are an existing Capital Access Group client, we want you to know that we have all hands on deck working to give you immediate relief as you find the best way to get your business through these difficult times. Supporting your business during this unprecedented time is our top priority.
Below you will find information on:
- Our Quick Deferral Program – for Capital Access Group clients only
- The SBA Disaster Loan Program – for all small business owners
OUR QUICK DEFERRAL PROGRAM
We have designed a temporary monthly loan payment deferral program for existing clients whose businesses are being impacted by COVID-19. The program provides reduced loan payments for up to six months to help cover operating costs.
Please send the following to email@example.com, or contact us if you would like us to send a filesharing link:
- A detailed letter outlining the impact COVID-19 has had on your business
- Specify if your business is currently open or if it has been closed due to a government mandate or other reason
- Specify whether you are currently paying employees
- Basic operating projections for one year following the end of COVID-19 impact
- Please outline your plan to help your business recover if COVID-19 is contained in your area within 90 days
- 12-31-19 and interim financial statements (P&L and Balance Sheet) for most recent month-end (2-29-20 or later) and 2019 Federal Tax Returns when available
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413)
- Business Debt Schedule
What to expect:
- We will do our best to get back to you with an answer or request for any additional information needed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are receiving a large volume of requests and are doing our best to turn them around quickly.
- If approved, the total amount that was deferred during the period will be amortized into your payments of up to the next ten years in order to minimize the monthly payment increase.
PLEASE NOTE: These loans are not available through Capital Access Group. Businesses must apply through the SBA directly.
The SBA plans to make working capital loans available to small businesses that have been negatively impacted by COVID-19 through their Disaster Loan program. If you need working capital to cover operating expenses, we encourage you to explore this option.
- Apply online here.
- Update: The link posted above has been updated as of 4pm PST on 3/25/20, and will direct you to a new online application system. We have been informed that the SBA’s Disaster Loan website has been experiencing technical issues with the previous online application system, which they are working to resolve currently. Please use the link above, and we will continue to update information here as it becomes available.
What to expect:
- These loans offer great rates and terms, 3.75% fixed for 30 years, which is lower than a standard business loan rate and a long amortization period means payments will be low.
- Please note: Capital Access Group provides SBA 504 loans only, and we are not able to provide SBA Disaster loans or assist you with your application.